Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blank verse

From the time, I start thinking about you
You do not move or go out of my mind
I start to think about the beginning
Your are the one, who saved me from darkness
The one who rescued me from misery
From that point, light started to shine on me
I could feel that our love story began
From then, everything looked so beautiful
Like the memories we made together
And the love songs we sang to each other
The beat of my heart never calms down now
We have some memories about bad times
When you told me to get a whole new life
A whole new life without you by my side
But as time told us, we are meant to be
Because of the hard time we had before
It made us believe stronger in our love
Now we trust each other more than before
There is nothing that can separate us
Nothing in the world. Not even the death

No comments:

Post a Comment