Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sonnet


How do I explain what I feel about you, as an admirer?
My eyes only vision you with the bell sounds heard
My small heart starts to pump harder like a shocked coward
When listening to your voice, you are like an enchanter
The sweet scent of you makes me dizzy, like a rollercoaster
Feeling free when I’m with you, like a flying bird
When seeing the smiles on you, feels like I’ve got the whole world
Cheeks turn so red, like a red rose in bloomer
Now you can trust me by heart, with dependence
There I said, what I feel for you, my dear
Let the love freely fly to the farthest distance
There is nothing you have to think about with fear
My feelings will never change for the rest of my existence
No, it will not change even when death is near

No comments:

Post a Comment